Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kill them all and let God decide if it was fair!

They say there is no honor left in the Amarrian struggle against the Minmatar hoards. Fleets exchange blood and death, but neither will relent. How does the lone warrior stand against such numbers? How can I stand alone.

The answer is simple. Fighting alone is not synonymous with fighting fairly.

I taught this lesson to Technical. The fool was mulling around a fallen brother's wreck in a "Trasher," the apt term for Minmatar Destroyers. He paid for his insolence. Then I attacked Quasi Vader and Cheradenine Khabi. Quasi was supporting Cher's Rupture in an Amarrian Punisher frigate, the blasphemer! After dispatching Quasi, I tore Cher's cruiser to peices. But Asasins' displayed the greatest impudence. He undocked his Catalyst destroyer from my home station. My home station! I meted swift judgement.

Let the hoards break on the stargates and station. Let them come like a flood. The strong will stand against the tide and claim victory by annihilating the weak!

[G.Dip] swatyy

No comments:

Post a Comment