Saturday, May 16, 2009

After Action Report for 2009-05-16 23:43:00

The action earlier in the day left me hungry for retribution against the Minimatar horde. Comm chatter in Militia indicated rabbles were mulling about the boarder lands. I decided to make a solo incursion into Heimatar along the Bleak Land boarder.

People tell me that going solo is suicide, that any pilot, no matter how skilled, needs a squad to be effective. But I know better; I have faith. Not faith in the Empress, nor in God, because it is not needed. I have faith in the disciplined Amarrian intellect and blazing fury of superior firepower.

The first contact was made in Dal. General beanflicker made the mistake of taking shelter over a planet, ignorant of his peril until after righteous laser fire purged his uncleanliness.

Next, a Minmatar named Kazzzi baited me outside a station in Auga. He unwisely followed me under the station where he agressed and tried to bump me away. Pressed between the EVO Pike's hull and station, I took his bait... and his life! Let the waiting support fleet come! The twisted metal scrap Minmatar call a Stabber cruiser was laid bare by Amarrian laser fire. Even as I fired the wreck to prevent its recovery, Kazzzi's support fleet arrived. At first the station authorities wouldn't allow me to dock, citing my recent aggression. I resigned myself to my fate, but at the last minute they rightfully decided Minmatar blood was no reason to deny me docking privileges. Kazzzi's revenge will have to wait until another day.

On my way back to Amarrian space, I happened across Jasper Beamsalot along with a group of brethren by accident as we passed through Kourmonen. Gallente scum working for the Minmatar. He paid with his life.

A good patrol indeed!

swatyy
[EV-O] CEO

1 comment:

  1. I did survive the incident, but my ship was reduced to flaming debris. I knew attempting to tackle a properly flown Harbinger with a stabber is tantamount to suicide but nobody ever claims my decisions to be rational.

    ReplyDelete